ExperiencesBellagio Area, Lake Como
Treasures of Lake Como - Sacro Monte and Torre del Soccorso
An easy hike through important historical evidence in one of the most beautiful areas of Lake Como. From the charming town of Lenno we ascent to the Sacred Mountain of Ossuccio, UNESCO heritage. Here the view is breathtaking. We walk then along a path among ancient olive trees to reach an ancient medieval tower. We access to the tower and admire the Lake and the Comacina Island.
- Discover one of the best areas of Lake Como from a unique perspective
- Exclusive access to a medieval tower and enjoy the view over the Lake and the Isola Comacina
- Experience the ascent to the Sacro Monte, UNESCO heritage for the artistic and scenic beauty
- Admire the breathtaking landscape from the Santuario
- Walk on little-know paths among ancient olive trees
> More info
A walk through important historical sites, UNESCO protected monuments, enchanting landscapes and the possibility to access a magnificent medieval tower normally closed.
Starting from the enchanting Lenno we ascent among the olive trees towards the Sacred Mount of Ossuccio.
The Sacro Monte is a very particular place of devotion, typical of the Italian Northern Region.
Through the chapels that tell the life and martyrdom of Christ you ascent to the Sanctuary of Soccorso where the view is breathtaking. A UNESCO heritage for its artistic and scenic beauty.
From the Sanctuary we move towards the Torre del Soccorso, one of the most incredible and less known places of Lake Como, rarely open to the public.
Our guide will lead you to the terrace to enjoy an incredible view of the Comacina Island. It will be a unique experience.
Do you need more details or have any doubts?
Check out our FAQs