CLOTHING AND EQUIPMENT
If you take part in one of our mountain hikes, in order to enjoy a pleasant day outdoors, surrounded by nature, it is essential to have specific gear
- trekking boots with an appropriate sole (Vibram or similar)
- Waterproof and windproof jacket
- Appropriate clothing for altitude and season
- Spare underwear
- Gloves, hat, headgear for the cold season, sunglasses, sunscreen, lip balm
- Backpack cover
- Drinks (1 liter), some energy bars for emergency
At SlowLakeComo we do love children! They are welcome to our activities and we will do everything to make them feel at ease.
Many of our routes are particularly suitable for children, some of the tours have been designed specifically taking into account their needs and their dreams. However, some routes may be more challenging for children not used to walking in a mountain environment. Contact us. We will be happy to give you all the information needed to decide on the basis of skills and habits of your children.
RULES FOR THE PARTICIPANT TO EXCURSIONS:
- You must evaluate your health state and fitness with respect to travel time and ascent stated for the hike you intend to join.
- During the activity you must follow the rules of normal prudence and diligence, and information provided by the guide.
- During the excursions the participants must comply with all instructions given by the crew who have the right to make all the changes that they deem necessary. During the activities the guide has the right to assess the physical and technical fitness of the participants and to take the right decisions about the continuation of the activity itself.
- Participants must have suitable equipment
- The guide may exclude from the excursion anyone not adequately equipped for: footwear, clothing, beverages and food.